Welcome to Rolling Hills Estates
You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the Old West when you set foot in the city of Rolling Hills Estates. Residents on horseback are not an uncommon sight as many properties are zoned for raising and stabling horses.
The city is a paradise for equestrians, with over 25 miles of horse trails that weave through the breathtaking natural wonders of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Rolling Hills Estates has public riding rings and a municipal stable, the Peter Webster Equestrian Center. More horse centers can be found at the Empty Saddle Club, Chandler Park, and Dapplegray Park.
The city maintains its quiet, pastoral charm while also providing many modern, urbane amenities, such as parks and commercial areas. Rolling Hills Estates is a regional shopping destination with three sprawling shopping centers featuring numerous shops and a plethora of exciting activities.
Homes for Sale in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Most of the residences you’ll find in Rolling Hills Estates are large, 3 to 4- to the bedroom, ranch-style single-family homes. Many of the lots are quite large to accommodate the horses and trails. However, there are also alternative housing options. Some areas like the Crest area and Deep Valley Drive have condominium and townhome developments available.
Gerard has represented a lovely, newly renovated traditional home on 5063 Foxpoint Lane in Rolling Hills Estates. This cul-de-sac home’s sprawling 32,650 square feet, variety of outdoor spaces (such as patios and a side yard), 6 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms make it a perfect fit for large families and for hosting large gatherings.
Living in Rolling Hills Estates
- The students at Rolling Hills Estate attend Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District. This includes Palos Verdes Peninsula High School and Palos Verdes High, both of which have been recognized as California Distinguished Schools.
- The three-story open-air shopping center, Promenade of the Peninsula, offers a wide range of stores and restaurants, as well as movie theaters and a skating rink. Not far from this mall, you have two other options for your shopping needs: The Peninsula Center and The Town and Country Shopping Center.
- Run by a non-profit organization, The Norris Center for the Performing Arts is a pavilion that showcases theatrical performances. The Norris Performing Arts Education department organizes and facilitates classes, shows, and summer camps. The Norris Pavilion Forum can also be rented out.
- Ernie Howell Park in Rolling Hills Estate’s main recreational facility. It features handball courts, a regulation basketball court, a sand volleyball court, a running track, a bicycle path, and the Rolling Hills Tennis Club with 8 courts and a grandstand. It also has an Equestrian Center which hosts local horse shows and has riding rings, a grandstand, and a multiuse trail. Picnic tables, barbeque pits, and playground equipment make it perfect for a family day out.
- What was once a landfill has been transformed into a lovely garden with thousands of plant species from all over the world. The South Coast Botanic Garden showcases different types of gardens such as a water garden, a rose garden, and a Japanese garden. The site is a popular venue for weddings, garden shows, concerts, and other events.
Have the best of two worlds: a quiet country lifestyle and a lively commercial center. Find your Rolling Hills Estates home today! Call Gerard Bisignano today at (310) 990-4727 or send an email to email@example.com.